Bandscan

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
Post Reply
midlandsfirst
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Re: Bandscan

Post by midlandsfirst » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm

gemgem wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 am
And does the B in BCMR not stand for Birmingham I’m confused? What does it matter what there website says wherever they transmit from there signal is shit and cannot be heard anywhere so they might as well stay off !
Id hazard a guess that it doesnt stand for Birmingham as they have never been based in Birmingham to my knowledge. It may not even stand for anything just like the B in BRMB didnt.
Last edited by midlandsfirst on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

midlandsfirst
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Re: Bandscan

Post by midlandsfirst » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:47 pm

midlandsfirst wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:46 pm
midlandsfirst wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:42 pm
gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:33 pm

From your previous posts and the way you describe the black stations in brum I’d say your the deeper racist the sort of guy who says I got black friends but doesn’t !
You can say what you want but you're wrong.. How do I describe the black stations in Brum? To my knowledge ive never commented on them - just listed them WHEN I could receive them. I have never called a station "shit" or "badly run". I dont listen to them long enough to gather an opinion on them. The only station I have ever criticised on here to my knowledge is BCMR for their constant frequency changes, which they have now stopped doing.

I have never not listed anything i can receive and im not going to start listing stations I cant receive just because others can. The idea of a band scan is what i can receive at THAT time at THAT location. If i cant get it, its not getting listed. And btw - if i only listed the stations that played stuff i liked, I wouldnt list any station as there is nothing on FM that plays the music i like, so that blows that theory out the water...

If you don't like my posts, there is an option of "foe" on this board which means presumably you won't see them. Id suggest you use it.

User avatar
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Re: Bandscan

Post by Steve Marshall » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 pm

gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:31 pm
Steve Marshall wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:11 pm
gemgem wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 am


So you can get BCMR and 108 but not hot 92 or 90.2 or kriss? That makes no sense at all your called midlands first you can hear BCMR that means your in brum and you have posted several times before that you can receive hot , silk city, distinct etc so how can you not receive hot 92. It can receive BCMR? 😂 are you retarded or disabled or just a full time racist cunt?
Really ???

:sign :sign :sign

A persons username has nothing to do with their location, the Midlands is a very large area, not "just" Birmingham.

Not being able to pick up Hot 92 doesn't make someone retarded, disabled, or a full time racist cunt either. Very interesting how you have come to that conclusion. Please enlighten me if you could about your thought process, which has brought you to this conclusion, i would love to try and understand it....
The same reason as when you put up band scans and either don’t list or only have negative things to say about them. Because they play music that you don’t like or associate with doesn’t mean there shit stations or badly run. There on consistently unlike any white run stations in brum ! Not one white station has lasted yet the 3 blacks one have been on consistent for years week in week out seeing the Caribbean community’s around the midlands. And does the B in BCMR not stand for Birmingham I’m confused? What does it matter what there website says wherever they transmit from there signal is shit and cannot be heard anywhere so they might as well stay off !
So who is the only person who has brought skin colour into this forum?

Oh yes its YOU.

I couldn't care less what colour skin someone has, radio has nothing to do with that. There has never been any raciest comments on here until you've brought them up. Let me make one thing very clear to you, there won't be any further race card shit on here


Again who cares if there are black stations that are still going and no white ones?

So if someone can't get a couple of stations, and as such doesn't list them, they are being racist are they? Bull shit. Move on from your such narrow minded thinking.

Who cares what the B in BCMR stands for, again just your assumption that it should be listenable in Birmingham. And as for their coverage area, if it is small so be it, what business is it of yours to criticise that?

Being as you seem to have become the authority of who should be on air and not, tell us what station you are running right now, or failing that, because lets face it i doubt you are, what stations have you ever been involved in?

I also tell you who you remind me of, that rig thief from London who was coming up here stealing rigs. He has the same "i'm the big man authority on all pirate radio" attitude as you do. That nob from tower block dreams wasn't it. The kind of person who is nothing more than a cancer to pirate radio.

So please fill us in on why you are the authority on all things radio
Image

User avatar
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Re: Bandscan

Post by Steve Marshall » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:59 pm

gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:33 pm
Steve Marshall wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:11 pm
gemgem wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 am


So you can get BCMR and 108 but not hot 92 or 90.2 or kriss? That makes no sense at all your called midlands first you can hear BCMR that means your in brum and you have posted several times before that you can receive hot , silk city, distinct etc so how can you not receive hot 92. It can receive BCMR? 😂 are you retarded or disabled or just a full time racist cunt?
Really ???

:sign :sign :sign

A persons username has nothing to do with their location, the Midlands is a very large area, not "just" Birmingham.

Not being able to pick up Hot 92 doesn't make someone retarded, disabled, or a full time racist cunt either. Very interesting how you have come to that conclusion. Please enlighten me if you could about your thought process, which has brought you to this conclusion, i would love to try and understand it....
From your previous posts and the way you describe the black stations in brum I’d say your the deeper racist the sort of guy who says I got black friends but doesn’t !
Quotes of my posts doing this please, or shut the fuck up
Image

gemgem
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: Bandscan

Post by gemgem » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Steve Marshall wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 pm
gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:31 pm
Steve Marshall wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:11 pm


Really ???

:sign :sign :sign

A persons username has nothing to do with their location, the Midlands is a very large area, not "just" Birmingham.

Not being able to pick up Hot 92 doesn't make someone retarded, disabled, or a full time racist cunt either. Very interesting how you have come to that conclusion. Please enlighten me if you could about your thought process, which has brought you to this conclusion, i would love to try and understand it....
The same reason as when you put up band scans and either don’t list or only have negative things to say about them. Because they play music that you don’t like or associate with doesn’t mean there shit stations or badly run. There on consistently unlike any white run stations in brum ! Not one white station has lasted yet the 3 blacks one have been on consistent for years week in week out seeing the Caribbean community’s around the midlands. And does the B in BCMR not stand for Birmingham I’m confused? What does it matter what there website says wherever they transmit from there signal is shit and cannot be heard anywhere so they might as well stay off !
So who is the only person who has brought skin colour into this forum?

Oh yes its YOU.

I couldn't care less what colour skin someone has, radio has nothing to do with that. There has never been any raciest comments on here until you've brought them up. Let me make one thing very clear to you, there won't be any further race card shit on here


Again who cares if there are black stations that are still going and no white ones?

So if someone can't get a couple of stations, and as such doesn't list them, they are being racist are they? Bull shit. Move on from your such narrow minded thinking.

Who cares what the B in BCMR stands for, again just your assumption that it should be listenable in Birmingham. And as for their coverage area, if it is small so be it, what business is it of yours to criticise that?

Being as you seem to have become the authority of who should be on air and not, tell us what station you are running right now, or failing that, because lets face it i doubt you are, what stations have you ever been involved in?

I also tell you who you remind me of, that rig thief from London who was coming up here stealing rigs. He has the same "i'm the big man authority on all pirate radio" attitude as you do. That nob from tower block dreams wasn't it. The kind of person who is nothing more than a cancer to pirate radio.

So please fill us in on why you are the authority on all things radio
Because I’ve called you out for being a racist I’m a big man like you stated in your previous posts you would rather listen to white noise then that! But here you are talking shit I’ve lived in the midlands my whole life until I moved to Coventry and have been a Dj on several brum stations you stupid twat and still play once a week in one to this day! so I’m not from London either and have never lived anywhere near it. At what point did I state I was any authoritie in radio?? Can you show me that please I stated facts that you both are racist and are pissed of that there’s no white stations that can keep a rig on in 2018 and you can only listen to black music if you want to listen to pirate just have the balls to say it like it is that you hate it and wish it wasn’t on!

gemgem
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: Bandscan

Post by gemgem » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Dave wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:04 pm
gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:37 pm
One of the 108.0 is mar 108 from Liverpool pushing out some massive Xmas signal ! Must be 500w at least I heard it clear on the m1 Plato g rock and roll! There also on 87.5 as far as I know run by some old guy Merseyside I’ve heard them before on 87.5 at Easter hitting out 100 miles clear
That Bert Williams guy from MAR has some fucking balls, I remember the big signals on AM a few years back.

Finish work for Christmas Tuesday, it'll be good to have time to listen to some stuff :-)
They play some random stuff on there but it’s really entertaining and they put out 100 plus mile solid signals over Xmas and bank holidays usually and usually on multiple frequency’s from multiple locations

midlandsfirst
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Re: Bandscan

Post by midlandsfirst » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Apologies everyone. I will now provide bandscans including stations I cannot pick up.

87.5 Raw and Live
88.0 Pulse
88.4 Vision
88.6 B2B
89.4 Citylock
89.8 Station
90.0 Hot
90.2 Point Blank
90.2 City Beats
90.8 Lightning
92.0 Hot
92.2 Metro love
92.6 Rock
92.9 Blessed
93.0 Fresh Soundz Radio
93.8 Vibes
94.0 Touch
94.2 True Flavas
94.2 Skyline
94.4 Flava
94.4 Sting
94.6 Kool
95.1 Origin
95.4 Roots
95.5 Ontop
96.1 S Dance
96.4 Surprise
96.6 Riddim
97.1 00soul
97.8 Bassline
97.9 Divine
98.1 Mystic
98.3 RJR
99.3 Select
99.5 Venture
99.7 Flex
99.7 Distinct
100.3 House
101.1 Naija
101.2 Unique
101.3 Spice
101.4/5 too messy to tell
101.7 Flight
101.8 Bizim
101.9 Real beat
102.0 Concious
102.4 Wax
102.5 Galaxy
102.8 Umut
103.8 Buzz
104.0 Muzik
104.1 Omega
104.2 Play
104.7 Pozitif
105.6 Playback
106.5 Project
108.0 Love Life


Notes. The above stations may or may not be on air. I would not know as I cannot get any of them apart from Distinct. I have only listed them here as I get complaints if I dont. Some may also be in London but for completeness Ive listed them as other people say they are on air. Also on air is 89.7 BCMR but apparently we aren't allowed to list those because gemgem doesnt like them...
Last edited by midlandsfirst on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midlandsfirst
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Re: Bandscan

Post by midlandsfirst » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:30 pm

ACTUAL bandscan for today

92.0 Hot FM (0 Blocks out of 5 with hum over audio)
94.2 Skyline (1 Block Out Of 5 - lot of noise)
94.4 Sting (0 Blocks Out of 5 - barely there, right in back of set)
95.1 Kriss (0 Blocks Out of 5 - barely there, right in back of set)
99.7 Distinct (2 Blocks Out of 5)

No BCMR yet but bit early for them.
No 108 today.

User avatar
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Re: Bandscan

Post by Steve Marshall » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:44 pm

gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 pm
Steve Marshall wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 pm
gemgem wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:31 pm


The same reason as when you put up band scans and either don’t list or only have negative things to say about them. Because they play music that you don’t like or associate with doesn’t mean there shit stations or badly run. There on consistently unlike any white run stations in brum ! Not one white station has lasted yet the 3 blacks one have been on consistent for years week in week out seeing the Caribbean community’s around the midlands. And does the B in BCMR not stand for Birmingham I’m confused? What does it matter what there website says wherever they transmit from there signal is shit and cannot be heard anywhere so they might as well stay off !
So who is the only person who has brought skin colour into this forum?

Oh yes its YOU.

I couldn't care less what colour skin someone has, radio has nothing to do with that. There has never been any raciest comments on here until you've brought them up. Let me make one thing very clear to you, there won't be any further race card shit on here


Again who cares if there are black stations that are still going and no white ones?

So if someone can't get a couple of stations, and as such doesn't list them, they are being racist are they? Bull shit. Move on from your such narrow minded thinking.

Who cares what the B in BCMR stands for, again just your assumption that it should be listenable in Birmingham. And as for their coverage area, if it is small so be it, what business is it of yours to criticise that?

Being as you seem to have become the authority of who should be on air and not, tell us what station you are running right now, or failing that, because lets face it i doubt you are, what stations have you ever been involved in?

I also tell you who you remind me of, that rig thief from London who was coming up here stealing rigs. He has the same "i'm the big man authority on all pirate radio" attitude as you do. That nob from tower block dreams wasn't it. The kind of person who is nothing more than a cancer to pirate radio.

So please fill us in on why you are the authority on all things radio
Because I’ve called you out for being a racist

I see. Nothing to support this statement though i see, but then there never was, was there....

I’m a big man like you stated in your previous posts

:laugh

you would rather listen to white noise then that!

Really. Just more made up fantasy drivel

But here you are talking shit

Sorry, i was just responding to your posts, so if i'm talking shit then that speaks volumes about your own post content, but never mind :rolleye

I’ve lived in the midlands my whole life until I moved to Coventry and have been a Dj on several brum stations you stupid twat and still play once a week in one to this day! so I’m not from London either and have never lived anywhere near it.

No mention of said stations though hey, again no surprise :rolleye

At what point did I state I was any authoritie in radio??

Go back and read your own posts, comments such as this "are you retarded or disabled or just a full time racist cunt?" Such pathetic comments speak volumes about you.... Also we have this one "What does it matter what there website says wherever they transmit from there signal is shit and cannot be heard anywhere so they might as well stay off !"

Can you show me that please I stated facts that you both are racist

No please show me where i have been racist, but good luck with that one, as you won't find any such posts. Oh hang on a minute, who was it who brought race into this forum again????? Oh yes, it was our new authority on midlands radio here, you gemgem. No one else did.... :sign

and are pissed of that there’s no white stations that can keep a rig on in 2018 and you can only listen to black music

I see so you know my listening habits now do you? There is a whole world out there beyond what pirates are on the FM dial in Birmingham, educate yourself. I am quite able to listen to whatever music i like, always have been and always will be, regardless of what is on the FM band around here. Oh and for the record, i don't bother with FM these days, the internet has so much more choice...

if you want to listen to pirate just have the balls to say it like it is that you hate it and wish it wasn’t on!

If i want to listen to pirate radio, or any radio, i will and i can, whenever i like.
Image

User avatar
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: West Midlands
Contact:

Re: Bandscan

Post by Steve Marshall » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:43 pm

So an actual band scan here just, the first one in a few years, reveals the following.

92.0 - Hot 92
95.1 - Kriss
99.7 - Distinct (RDS)

Nothing else.
Image

Post Reply