Post by link fm »

where has everyone gone off here been dead for months hope everyone good
Link Fm

Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Re: Whats going on

Post by Steve Marshall »

I don't think there is very much happening on the radio side of things at the moment :(

I need to get my tuner connected up again, only have an old blaster here at the mo :shock:

midlandsradio
Forum User
Forum User

Post by midlandsradio »

The few stations that are left all sound very similar now with the exception of Deep FM. Perhaps I'm just getting old and the stations no longer really appeal to me anymore? All I seem to hear on them is Bassline, Reggae and R&B, thats about it. Fine if you like it, but if like me, your old and decrepit then it don't appeal so much now lol.

Deep is a funny one, plays dance and house a lot which has always been popular in the Black Country, but no one I know seems interested in it. Don't know why really, I've listened to Deep and it should be a lot more popular than it appears. Perhaps people have moved on from dance based stations, but the response Dream got a few years back says otherwise, so I can't quite work out why Deep don't seem to get more listeners and feedback on the forums??
MJ

Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Dave »

midlandsradio wrote: the response Dream got a few years back ??
The dream phone was busy from the first night - it was almost like people had been waiting for it..