General Chat
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

R.I.P. Matt Jay - Dance Radio UK

Post by Steve Marshall » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Ali Hutton

Hi All

You may have heard rumours and I am devastated to tell you that yes they are true. Our very own Matt Jay passed away on Sunday evening.

He was a very humble man who never quite understood the praise he received from many. He certainly deserved it, he never hesitated to help someone in need and was the sweetest man who will be missed by many I am sure.

I am sorry if this news has taken a while to get through to you all but as I am sure you appreciate this is a very upsetting time for Matts family and all members had to be informed prior to me sharing it with you, and for that reason may I also ask you to respect their privacy.

Heaven now has a DJ, the very best.

RIP Matt xxx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/danceradiouk/

johnnyb
Forum User
Forum User

Re: R.I.P. Matt Jay - Dance Radio UK

Post by johnnyb » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 am

thanks i have been informed any shows of matts available please forward for the phr schedule for sunday thanks sad to hear he respected me and helpt to get me on air for the pirate weekend of past very sad time for many all the best mate for being loyal,,,, matt jay edit he also helpt us all as we helpt him all run on dance radio or box so he wont be forgot i aint gona either so lets have him all over again on phr :pirate and i have his private messagies in my in box as a show of insperation of younger talent in many ways they always will stay there we spoke reguler rip a old mate :drinking
H.M.V IN THE HOUSE::THE HOUSE MASTER VOICE

rowl3y
Forum User
Forum User

Post by rowl3y » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 am

Fuck sake !!! All the good people go to early. One of the nicest man I have ever spoke to.

He always wanted the best out of he stations & we have worked hard with him to get the best !!

Keep dancing big man !!!

Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

R.I.P. Matt Jay - Dance Radio UK

Post by Steve Marshall » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Taken far too soon.

You'll be missed mate. Hope you've found the peace you were looking for.

As others have said, one of the kindest blokes you could imagine, always willing to help and had time for everyone.

He loved his stations, they were his life and he put in an amazing amount of effort into them.

Mark
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Mark » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences go out to his family and friends.
RIP Matt Jay - Heaven has gained another good soul