Any budding Brummie pirates like to beam your station...

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
Danny B
Forum User
Forum User

Any budding Brummie pirates like to beam your station...

Post by Danny B »

To my neck of the woods in Kent?

We still have literally sod all dance output. I live in Thanet which is a little isle and the only pirate we had stopped running in 2007, it served us well from 2000 and is missed. Before 2000 we have never had a pirate on! only apparently once for a few months in 1990 so we are completely lacking in anything down this way. I know I can just tune into any station all over the UK from the internet its not the same :( I miss the days of switching on the radio and listening to some quality dance music.

Perhaps you guys can help us out down here? is there anyway you can spring up an aerial or two and get something going? I have listened to Kriss, Deep and many others when I stayed with my friends in Cannock and also on the internet and am impressed with what I hear. I would love to hear more Drum n Bass, Bassline, Dubstep etc in my area.

Andy Hicks
Forum User
Forum User

Re: Any budding Brummie pirates like to beam your station...

Post by Andy Hicks »

Buy a rig, pick up the stream and link it :D

brumradioanorak
Forum User
Forum User

Post by brumradioanorak »

:lol: if it aint there do it yourself

sunrise
Forum User
Forum User

Post by sunrise »

Or put up a cheap Yagi pointing north west and listen to the Essex pirates. Of which there are plenty.

...|
...|
.\ | /
. \|/
The Ted Bundy of Radio Forums.
sunrise wrote: I have the same points of view that I had 15 years ago, and everyone is still entitled to them.