FAO The 5 guys who..........

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
DeepFM
Forum User
Forum User

FAO The 5 guys who..........

Post by DeepFM »

Were having a good old nosey at our rig last night approx 11pm. Faces all clocked. Watching you watching me ;). The wonders of covert devices. What was with the torches? Should of put some high vis kit on aswell :D .Big up the big man in the vest. Anyone care to own up? Nosey fuckers. 3 mins from being caught red handed

sunrise
Forum User
Forum User

Re: FAO The 5 guys who..........

Post by sunrise »

When you catch em cut their fingers off.

Pikey fuckers.
The Ted Bundy of Radio Forums.
sunrise wrote: I have the same points of view that I had 15 years ago, and everyone is still entitled to them.

oscar
Forum User
Forum User

Post by oscar »

lol busted :evil

post the footage on here if possible , lets see if we can put names to faces as my man off crimewatch would say.

johnnyb
Forum User
Forum User

Post by johnnyb »

yea nosey fuckers at least you still on air and you aint lost the rig eh!
H.M.V IN THE HOUSE::THE HOUSE MASTER VOICE

rigdodgydlockhole
Forum User
Forum User

Post by rigdodgydlockhole »

Bad news that.West mids must be getting like London with the attempted rig stealing. Now either Killa is living around there or maybe Misphit is sticking his nose into buisness which don't involve him (he has been spotted around near rigs sites before).

sunrise
Forum User
Forum User

Post by sunrise »

rigdodgydlockhole wrote:Killa is living around there
Not the case. But be careful of him anyway, because he can kill everyone.
The Ted Bundy of Radio Forums.
sunrise wrote: I have the same points of view that I had 15 years ago, and everyone is still entitled to them.

midlandsradio
Forum User
Forum User

Post by midlandsradio »

Never changes does it! Hopefully you will find them at some stage and teach them the error of their ways Deep FM ;)
MJ

Andy Hicks
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Andy Hicks »

oscar wrote: post the footage on here if possible , lets see if we can put names to faces as my man off crimewatch would say.
This

Danny B
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Danny B »

Your right on how bad Killa is!

He once nicked an aerial from a local pirate here in Kent. The station just went off suddenly and didnt return for at least a month. Killa nicked the aerial and took it back with him. He then said if they wanted it back they would have to pay £100 so they drive up to where he lived only to be confronted by Killa with a pistol ready to shoot at them.

God knows what happened afterwards but my local station went silent for a full month then came back bigger and stronger. Apparently Killa tried nicking their next aerial but this time he was confronted by metal spikes and an electric fence, that taught the fucker didnt it! lets just say no one heard from him again round these parts. It wouldn't surprise me if he is lurking around somewhere doing pirate radio. But rumour has it he is a gym instructor now and has "mellowed" lol :laugh maybe he has? who knows! but around the time that programme went out on BBC3 back in...ooooh 2003/04? this was around the time my local station was stung by him, he aint a nice geezer at all.

Andy Hicks
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Andy Hicks »

There's always someone a little more naughty than him knocking around.
Birmingham and Wolves have some proper naughty people and it's down to whether the station have the balls, or they want to 'allow' him to play up.
Let's just say that about 5 years ago, someone spent a whole lotta time in hospital for messing with a Wolves station. A right fookin mess he was too.
And i know some of the Dudley guys are like it too.

They ain't always gonmna be carrying tools. I know a few who'd have a crack.