kriss fm 95.1

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Re: kriss fm 95.1

Post by Dave »

Martin Davies wrote:take care not to cause any interference on from the link!
Like that'd happen!
mixfm
Forum User
Forum User

Post by mixfm »

got it here. aint as good as before, a dodgy link. crackling all over the place, audio aint the best. the mic sounds dodgy aswell, hummmmmmmming. sounds like theye are in a night club live, :confused
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Marshall »

Heard them the other day not sounding too good, are they still on at the mo as i'm not by a radio at present ?
Martin Davies
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Martin Davies »

Yep
midlandsradio
Forum User
Forum User

Post by midlandsradio »

Seem to be off again, didn't last long this time if it's been raided? :(
MJ
mixfm
Forum User
Forum User

Post by mixfm »

didnt last long. did they, a whole 6 days. probley down to there rig, it wasent the best was it. :confused audio far too loud, the link cracking up.... :ashamed2
mixfm
Forum User
Forum User

Post by mixfm »

back on today. a very good signal in birmingham, :winking they have sorted the gremlins out. a massive improvement here, solid signal, good audio. :pirate
midlandsradio
Forum User
Forum User

Post by midlandsradio »

Like the Kriss FM back to back overnight stuff thats been on over the last few weeks. Playing all sorts from pop, dance, euro dance, house, bassline house, oldskool, R&B, reggae and...... Christmas 'classics' :confused2

Good to hear a bit of dance and other stuff on Kriss, shame there is none in the daytime schedules anywhere. ;)

Playing 'Erasure - Always' at the time of writing this!!!!! :popout
MJ
clegnut
Forum User
Forum User

Post by clegnut »

Kriss is basically 24/7 now. I have noticed though, that on air they never annouce 'Kriss FM' it's now always 'Kriss4U' and they only mention on the mic the online stream. Seems to me they're using FM to capture activity but are trying to push to an online only station or something. I might be wrong. I requested a shout on the shoutbox and mentioned FM and when the DJ read it back he changed it to 'online'. Either way, great startion nowadays. Massive variety of music and DJ's. Morning, daytyime, drivetime, primetime, evening then usually a loop from 12 till 9am. They seem to have a lot of shouts from some big/impressive musicians too that they play during the adds!
midlandsradio
Forum User
Forum User

Post by midlandsradio »

clegnut wrote:Kriss is basically 24/7 now.
Kriss have pretty much been 24/7 since they started in the 90's
clegnut wrote: have noticed though, that on air they never annouce 'Kriss FM' it's now always 'Kriss4U' and they only mention on the mic the online stream. Seems to me they're using FM to capture activity but are trying to push to an online only station or something. I might be wrong. I requested a shout on the shoutbox and mentioned FM and when the DJ read it back he changed it to 'online'. Either way, great startion nowadays. Massive variety of music and DJ's. Morning, daytyime, drivetime, primetime, evening then usually a loop from 12 till 9am. They seem to have a lot of shouts from some big/impressive musicians too that they play during the adds!
Yes I've noticed this as well, they really do seem to be plugging the internet side of things a lot these days. I'd still say though that probably 99% of the listeners to Kriss are listening on fm.
MJ