FUSION 87.5 FM

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
Mike
Forum User
Forum User

Re: FUSION 87.5 FM

Post by Mike »

Yeah, it could do with turning down a bit.

Scrolling RDS isn't working correctly on any of my radios, usually when Hot or Sting use it, it displays OK so suggests something wrong at their end.
Andy Hicks
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Andy Hicks »

Dave wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:44 pm
teckniqs wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:24 pm ....."Scrolling" RDS is a complete waste of time!
Everytime the name changes, regardless of the PI staying the same, my car radio drops it. After its happened a few times it vanishes entirely.

I can't turn RDS off or tune manually, so that's the end of it. (Thanks VAG....)
Blame Merkel.
Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Dave »

As if the car goes anywhere at the moment! I won't be doing any business travel until Holland gets sorted.
Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Dave »

Works well on the Mrs's older car radio tho. RDS drops out with the bass sometimes.
Mark
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Mark »

Works well for me sounding good
Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Dave »

Stourbridge (ish) and back in the Mrs's car just now, rock solid all the back, except when someone's got a car tx on 87.5 then you get some right random choices for a moment here and there.

Scrolling RDS no good on a VW RCD310 head unit, was "Midland F," for the duration. "Fusion" in the RadioText
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Marshall »

I've not driven around listening all the while, but have heard it in the van while at work and tbf it is rock solid the other side of Brum.

Locations i've flicked it on briefly, City Centre, Solihull & South Brum (Kings Heath way).

RDS, can't be bothered waiting for that to scroll through and read it, a static display would be better imo. I did see two i's in fusion, so maybe someone made a typo there?
Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Dave »

Could do with going to the office next week. Be good to see how far it gets down the M40.

Will need to work out how to turn RDS off in my car first tho!