Had a quick trip to Dublin for work on Tuesday. Dublin has a pirate DAB MUX on air - https://www.freedab.net/ - so I got a cheap personal DAB radio on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personal-Poc ... SwJQxc97L9
- could hear the MUX on the plane on approach to Dublin.
- dropped out a bit walking round the airport
- no good in the port tunnel (but you wouldnt expect it to be)
- good enough walking round the city centre, and on the bus heading down to the RDS Arena
- it does drop out in places, but doesnt seem any worse than the legal RTE Mux
- Audio varies between the stations (in the same way internet streams do) - but honestly, it just sounds like DAB
Stations: Atlantis (60s), Coast FM Tenerife (Pop), Coast2Coast (80s), Hit Music Radio (Pop), Non-Stop 90s (90s), NRG Cork (Dance), Smash Radio (Dance), Soul City (Soul), Sovereign Gold (Oldies), Spektrum (Dance), Storm (Dance), Trax (Dance), WILD Country (Country), Zenith (Rock)
A few stations on FM as well. Kiss102.5 (Oldskool Dance) was a massive signal in the City Centre, liked the music as well.
All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
1 post • Page 1 of 1