tests from phr

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
johnnyb
Forum User
Forum User

tests from phr

Post by johnnyb » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:10 pm

hi all its been a while, yes i'm still alive and me quiff getting longer, hope your all well in yours life's ...any way cut the crap tests from powerhouse radio will take place at or about 11 am this Sunday onward's. I do not not know to expect yet i think a few of us all the know the drop by nos ive not posted for a long time being in legal radio and realized its a crock ive decided to ask you all for help if you about tomorow to look at 90.2 with rds as powerhouse shows will be dj,s from all over the world i am also looking for some one with help in a stream as a quick hit for tom however im trying to sort that myself all dj,s freinds my djs if you want to run again please contact me hopfully phr will ride again all the best johnny b :pirate :happy144
H.M.V IN THE HOUSE::THE HOUSE MASTER VOICE

krazykatdaddy

Re: tests from phr

Post by krazykatdaddy » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:37 pm

krazy kat daddy g-b-w-b will be there!!!

sunrise
Forum User
Forum User

Post by sunrise » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:41 pm

johnnyb wrote:hi all its been a while, yes i'm still alive and me quiff getting longer, hope your all well in yours life's ...any way cut the crap tests from powerhouse radio will take place at or about 11 am this Sunday onward's. I do not not know to expect yet i think a few of us all the know the drop by nos ive not posted for a long time being in legal radio and realized its a crock ive decided to ask you all for help if you about tomorow to look at 90.2 with rds as powerhouse shows will be dj,s from all over the world i am also looking for some one with help in a stream as a quick hit for tom however im trying to sort that myself all dj,s freinds my djs if you want to run again please contact me hopfully phr will ride again all the best johnny b :pirate :happy144
I'll be in touch soon John.

:)
The Ted Bundy of Radio Forums.
sunrise wrote: I have the same points of view that I had 15 years ago, and everyone is still entitled to them.

Eddie Wildcat

Post by Eddie Wildcat » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:59 pm

I'll be there john and if you dont like it .................................tough
pssssssssssssssssssst over here see you in the shop

johnnyb
Forum User
Forum User

Post by johnnyb » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 pm

haha thanks guys yes richi im here for ya mate cheere all

lee thomas
Forum User
Forum User

Post by lee thomas » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 pm

gonna be goooooood

johnnyb
Forum User
Forum User

Post by johnnyb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:46 pm

few tecnicles trying to be rectifide in on but on low power well try and up it hold in there thanks

Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Marshall » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Drop the overall output level and top end as you are distorting :happy144

http://82.23.72.142:8000/stream.m3u

midlandsfirst
Forum User
Forum User

Post by midlandsfirst » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:35 pm

one question - are you playing religious stuff or has the tests finished and the above stream picking up something else?

johnnyb
Forum User
Forum User

Post by johnnyb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 pm

hi all hi steve thanks for posting we got a aeril probs so as not to waste all time ill shut the rig off thanks for being in there ill try get it on for next week hey but hey ho cheers :happy144 :pirate