All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Re: DJ's / Profiles / Gossip

Post by Steve Marshall »

Hi Steve,

Glad you found us :D

This site so far as you say has been a bit of a pirates reunited. I know of a few people who have got back in contact with old mates etc some of who they had lost touch with which is so easy to do isn't it.

Anyway you mention you see Brian J, have you told him the back of his head is on the site yet in the Freedom section ? If you have any old stuff knocking about then let us know as its all welcome and the more we can get the better :winking

Scott Davis
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Scott Davis »

Steve Monster wrote: How's you? wha ya been upto? its been a while? last saw u in merry hell i, think prob about 2 years ago (might be longer)

'Ade the technician' he now lives in Shropshire, did some work on his house when he lived in Milking Bank about 3 years ago.

It would be fanastic if we could all have a massive reunion? I think we'd need days to talk about old times and everything since hough.

Yeah was a couple of years ago at least when I saw you up merry hill, .. im doing fine mate.

Havnt seen Ade for a couple of years, kind of lost touch, but still got his mobile number if he hasnt changed it. Last time I saw him he'd just brought a porsche 911!

There's talk of a pirate meet up on this thread here...

http://www.thepiratearchive.net/forum/v ... f=10&t=155

I'd be up for it if the night was right :happy144
Exile FM - November 1989 to November 1994
Groove FM - December 1998 to December 2001
2002 - Retired from pirate radio

Steve Monster
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Monster »

Hi Steve,

No mate haven't seen him yet, might see him Saturday down Wembley!!!!!!! anyway he doesn't know the front of his head to the back lol

Steve Monster
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Monster »

Hi Scott,

Had a look at that thread but is realy a bit brum(ish). Why not start a Black Country one?

Last time i saw Ade he was driving a calibra and he had just brought kerry a SLK. I'm told though that he's a DAD!!!! wow

Scott Davis
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Scott Davis »

Indeed, he is now a Dad, ...like many of us here now are :winking

I know what you mean about Brum, a black country one would be better for many of us, it just depends how many are up for that I guess mate :asking
Exile FM - November 1989 to November 1994
Groove FM - December 1998 to December 2001
2002 - Retired from pirate radio

john bee

Post by john bee »

my self john bee off power house im still at it dj/karaoke at the railway inn over the road from the dudley & sandwell railway station fri/sat nights and the crosswells pub sunday nights.we could have a meet up at any one of these no prob's. :drinking :skull

cally
Forum User
Forum User

Post by cally »

john bee,didnt know you still did the railway,if memory serves me right last time i saw you down there i was darth vader,ill have to pop down again for a beer,no stupid costumes this time though

dj jodee
Forum User
Forum User

Post by dj jodee »

I'd have to tag along havent ha a drink with scott davis since the clifton lol those were the days!!!

Mark Davis
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Mark Davis »

Well, not reallllly been doing much. Left everything behind in 1999 and lived in Leeds for just over 1 year, then got an internal job transfer back down here in 2001, which I then took out a Mortgage on a decent, quiet little place in Cradley. DJ'd at a few pubs/winebars around the Black Country, nothing special as I was working off my Laptop, so heavily relied on what venues had in place. Still into mixing & remixing.
Not married, have no kids, but seeing someone from Nottingham, and have been now for nearly a year and a half, all's good in that direction.
Worked for ACC Distribution (Nr Makro) in Halesowen from 2001-2006 working as a Warehouse Op in -25 degrees order picking Frozen Goods. Left there due to being diagnosed with Reynaud's Phenomenon (Frostbite) in hands.
So now eagerly awaiting for them to drop off & Claim some Big Phat Cheque :grin1

And that's it :D, those of you who wander about the standard of my mixing these days can have a butchers here
http://www.myspace.com/mixtrixxmashups 1st 2 tracks on the playlist are mixed by myself, the rest are somewhat oldskool pirate classics :)

Catch ya later :)

Gav