DJ's / Profiles / Gossip

All Current Pirate Related Chat In Here
Scott Davis
Forum User
Forum User

Re: DJ's / Profiles / Gossip

Post by Scott Davis »

I can 100% remember hearing trippa on Elite 100FM, not sure what name he went under,but it wasnt long before elite went off air in the later months of 1990.
Exile FM - November 1989 to November 1994
Groove FM - December 1998 to December 2001
2002 - Retired from pirate radio

kaye williams
Forum User
Forum User

Post by kaye williams »

Scott Davis wrote:I can 100% remember hearing trippa on Elite 100FM, not sure what name he went under,but it wasnt long before elite went off air in the later months of 1990.
yeah i remember on there too but also cant remember what name he went as.

Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Marshall »

I remember the name Tim Kelly but don't remember Trippa on there.......but hey its more than a few months ago so really with my memory have i got any chance :confused

kaye williams
Forum User
Forum User

Post by kaye williams »

Steve Marshall wrote:I remember the name Tim Kelly but don't remember Trippa on there.......but hey its more than a few months ago so really with my memory have i got any chance :confused
no comment! lol ;)

Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Marshall »

kaye williams wrote:
Steve Marshall wrote:I remember the name Tim Kelly but don't remember Trippa on there.......but hey its more than a few months ago so really with my memory have i got any chance :confused
no comment! lol ;)
Well done hehe

Scott Davis
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Scott Davis »

errrrrr no! :grin1

But hey, my memory is solid mate, so take it as gospal that trippa was on Elite :coffee

DAVE STEVENS
Forum User
Forum User

Post by DAVE STEVENS »

well you lot must have good memories then :confused personally i cant remember it but ill make a few enquiries :happy144 dont want to call anyone a liar :winking must be getting old and forgetfull :hitwall
BOO

Steve Monster
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Monster »

:waving
Re: Freedom @ Eve Hill
Hi all,

Wow !!! I must be getting old, its been 20 years since Simon B and my self were taken by Steve Kennedy to Eve Hill to see what a 'Pirate Radio' station was like. From that night on for what seemed years we both lived and breathed pirate radio, Simon B with his 'phone in' shows and mad antics with Craig Benson and me just being part of it all 'chillin' and of course chatting up all the lady callers lol. One of those things that sticks in my mind is my grand mother used to phone up every Saturday morning and he'd play Lady in Red - Chris Deburgh just for her, she'd always ask for it live on air.

Does anyone remember the Freedom Roadshows at 'the dock and iron' and 'Brockmoor Community Cenre'?

Somewhere in that time I ended up spending plenty of time at Exile in Scott Davis 'Garage' and was lucky enough to meet our friends from the dti one sunday evening when it was raided.

Over that time I made many friends, most have moved on and have lost contact with until tonight when by sheer chance i came upon this site and have spent hours reading about Freedom,Exile etc. etc. with a little tear in my eye and remembering all those happy hours and especially the chips from the Chippy in B Hill

speak to y'all soon

Steve Monster

Scott Davis
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Scott Davis »

Hi Steve, welcome to the pirate archive :happy144

Hows things? ..been a long time since we spoke

Steve Monster
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Steve Monster »

Hi Scott

I'm fine thanks, married with kids

How's you? wha ya been upto? its been a while? last saw u in merry hell i, think prob about 2 years ago (might be longer)

The only ones i realy see are Brian J ( steward at the Hawhorns) and 'Ade the technician' he now lives in Shropshire, did some work on his house when he lived in Milking Bank about 3 years ago.

It would be fanastic if we could all have a massive reunion? I think we'd need days to talk about old times and everything since hough.